Day 1 – Arrive Venice
Arrive in Venice. Transport will be arranged by water taxi to pick you up from the airport or train station and transfer you to the entrance of Palazzo Loredan on the Grand Canal.
- Morning – Introduction to Venice and a walk with our own Venetian tour guide.
- Afternoon – Getting acquainted with some of the many Venetian Highlights
- St Marks, Doges Palace , Rialto Bridge, Naval Museum
- Ride the Vaporetto to the market with Alessandro to select and buy food for dinner. Wander back in your own time
- Visit galleries of your choice in the afternoon. Take the boat across to the Island of the Guidecca.
- Join in with Alessandro and get some great Italian cooking tips
A day in Venice
- Academia Gallery /Peggy Guggenheim / Prada Gallery
Today we leave Venice for the day. Travel by Vaporetto or walk to the railway station. A mini van will take us over the causeway to Mestre.
Meet our tour guide Cristina and in a private coach spend the day visiting two Palladian villas and gardens – Villa Barbero and Villa Emo.
Travel through Prosecco country and enjoy a coffee in Valdobiadene.
Visit the beautiful village of Asolo and enjoy Lunch on the a gorgeous outside Verandah over looking the Veneto.
A morning to the catch up with the last of your visits
Afternoon – A fun walking tour – Visiting local bars – tasting Baccala and regional wine.
Final day – Today we travel by private water taxi the Islands of Murano and Burano.
Lunch will be at the famous Cipriani restaurant on the island of Torcehello.
Travel day – Transfer by private water taxi to Santa Lucia railway station to catch the train to Milan.
Our accommdation is in the centre of the city – we will have a walk and get acquanted with the city.
Time in Milan will be more leisurely – We need to make sure you all have time for galleries, art exhibition, shopping and more shopping.
A booking time will be arranged to view –
- Leonardo Da Vinci’s last supper
- A guided tour through La Scala /
- View Villa Necchi Campilio- The house where the the movie” I am Love “ was filmed
A day to yourself in Milan
Meet for our last night dinner
Day 11 Depart MIlan
- Accommdation – Palazzo Loredan
- 7 day Vaporetto Pass
- Butler – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in the Palazzo
- Wine and Water
- Shopping trips to the Rialto market / Plan and cook some meals.
- Time to take in the Ambience of living on the Grand Canal.
- Opportunity to have guided visits to – Academia Gallery, Peggy Guggenheim, Prada modern art exhibition.
- ½ day walking tour – tasting Baccala and regional wine
- ½ day Walking tour – An introduction to Venice
- Full day excursion on a chartered Coach
- Full day in a private water taxi to Murano, Burano and Torcehello – Lunch at Cipriani’s
- Accomodation at 4 star hotel
- Ticket for the booked viewing time to Leonardo Da Vinci’s last supper and Villa nechi
18 Cliffs Road, St Clair, Dunedin. NEW ZEALAND. Phone: 64-03-4558381
e-mail: judith(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)judith-cullen.com